In compliance with the duty of information set out in section 2 of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on this website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small data file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
In accordance with the cookie banner/notice displayed on the website, the user may accept the use of all cookies, reject them, or modify their settings.
If you choose to reject them, you will not be able to continue browsing through the website.
If you choose to modify your settings, you will be told which cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and which you can refuse.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Customisation cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Add-on cookies to share social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the responsible party to monitor the user’s behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising space on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting the user’s advertising.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
MANAGE COOKIE PREFERENCESCookies settings
HOW TO AMEND THE COOKIES SETTINGS
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website by using your browser. The operation is different in each browser, you can find out about how to do this in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for removal is set out. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie- les-in-internet-explorer
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from functioning properly or you may not be able to access certain features on the website.
AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS